SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

tiistai 20. joulukuuta 2011

Soft new scarf for myself!

All the autumn I´ve been making so much things for dolls or custom works, so I made also a nice and soft shawlette for myself. I went crazy in yarn shop in end of October and got lots of different colours of thin merino wool Malabrigo Lace. It was wonderful to knit and I´m sure it will be lovely to wear, it is so soft! And the ready scarf doesn´t really weight much, the skein of 50g was just enough to get it ready!

 
The pattern used is Laminaria by Elizabeth Freeman:
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring08/PATTlaminaria.html

It was my second scarf "knitted in English" and much more complicated model, so I´m very happy with the result!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Wow! That scarf is absolutely gorgeous! :D Very fine work indeed! I also got a lot of thin merino wool from my mother-in-law, maybe that will become a scarf as well ^^ In the spring, I reckon..

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks! It´s very comfy to use, I can add now, after wearing it too. Indeed worth of the work!

    VastaaPoista