SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

sunnuntai 1. tammikuuta 2012

Happy New Year 2012!



Happy New Year, all friends of mine! I hope you all had nice holidays! Tomorrow is first working day of 2012 and I´m preparing for it, but also sewing some orders I got while I was on short travel last week. It was so nice to have a little holiday myself, too. :)

While on holiday, I made a prototype of Enyo animal costume. It came out cute but needs some more work with the pattern. I like making wigs but would be so fun to get some new doll clothing to show you in this new year! So many plans and ideas, so little of time!

I wish you all as well as myself to have wonderful times with our favourite hobbies, friends and loved ones in this starting year. <3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Very happy and crafty 2012 to you too! Nice to hear that you're having many plans as well :D Let's wish for some more time for both of us ;) Or at least some efficientness on my point of view..

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks, and same wishes for you, too! :)

    VastaaPoista