SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

torstai 19. tammikuuta 2012

New mohair arrived and more coming soon!

I have been quite frustrated while waiting the arrival of my mohair orders, as one package probably got lost in christmas mail rush, but luckily new order I made arrived yesterday and I´ve made a lot of custom wigs for the patient people in my waiting list. So, it´s no long time to wait anymore!

Some pieces I got this time were wonderfully long, maybe longest I´ve yet seen - this light auburn wig for Minifee came out lovely! Model is my sweet Filippa (Fairyland Minifee Chloe).


Now, keep an eye to my Etsy shop, if you´re intending to buy mohair wigs. There already are some, and will be more soon in next weeks! I ordered some nice fantasy colours too.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetNeat

I´ve also been making patterns and planning on some new clothes. Hopefully will find soon time to sew them ready to show you! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti