SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

maanantai 12. joulukuuta 2011

New wigs available in many sizes!

Hello again,

I have added some new mohair wigs in Littlefee and Pukifee size to my Etsy. There is to be PukiPuki wigs next, just need to get pics taken! In this time of year it´s so dark that even daylight is not always enough, which is quite frustrating while trying to take good photos. I´m planning on making a lightbox to see if that helps.

Below is my pretty little Omeliina modelling a nordic blond wig. The cute outfit is made by talented MaramBanu.


There is also a new arrival in the house, a lovely little Irrealdoll Enyo, so if there are Enyo owners looking for mohair wigs or clothing, I´m very happy to make custom orders for them, even still there wouldn´t be stock available, as the doll is such rare one.

My Enyo´s name is Ingrid and she´s a girl with a lot of attitude! I must say I´m really fond of artist dolls at the moment. I´d love to try sculpting my own dolls some day - not in resin cast, but maybe polymer clay or paper clay? I just wish there would be more time to try out all the nice ideas!



Welcome: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetNeat

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti