SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

torstai 27. lokakuuta 2011

Lots of things added to my Etsy - go to see! :)

After LDoll I have listed a lot of things to my Etsy shop - and there´s still more to come. Keep checking, if you´re interested.


There are already Littlefee wigs in several colours, and Littlefee dress & bolero sets, dresses, and reduced price in new and old knitwear!

Pukifee and PukiPuki wigs will be listed soon, and also there´s coming the rest of the doll jewellery left from the festival.

New items in my Etsy now are postcards and stickers of my doll photos! They´re just a test lot, so go pick your favourite before they´re gone. :)

I hope there´s something for someone! And if there´s special wishes, please ask and I´m happy to help you if possible.

Welcome: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetNeat

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti