SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

torstai 27. lokakuuta 2011

Greetings from LDoll Festival

LDoll Festival is over, and such a wonderful event it was! I was happy to be able to attend there and meet all the nice people. My favourite thing was to meet the doll artists, talk with them and see their lovely creations.

This little cutie, Otherside Ibyangin made by Zun, arrived home with me. Her name is Molli, and here she is exploring her new homeland. I think she is such an adorable little doll!


She is about 31cm tall, wears 8/9" wig and is heavy to hold, in lovely way. I have made her face-up and clothing, wig and eyes are from Leeke.

3 kommenttia:

  1. She is indeed a darling. ^^ You never know what to see when you see the blank doll without face up, eyes or wig. I do like how she turned out, pretty! ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. She's very lovely and eccentric in a good way :D Love the way she looks like when you styled her <3 I'd love one of those for a little dwarf lady <3 Suppose you can't buy those anywhere?

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thanks a lot! :D And of course the clothing is available to made for custom order, also in dwarf lady size, if you´re interested. :)

    VastaaPoista