SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

tiistai 20. joulukuuta 2011

Now also PukiPuki and Soom Fairy sized wigs!

Tiny little Minni (Fairyland PukiPuki) models this nordic blond little wig. The Puki sized wigs should be fitting also Soom´s tiny fairies, even still I´m not having one to model myself.

Minni´s cute little knitwear outfit is made by MaramBanu. Just amazingly tiny and beautiful work, can fully recommend her!  



Just couple of days left before holidays! Still so much to do, but I´m having a week off from work in between Xmas and New Year, and hopefully being able to relax and also make some fun ideas to become true.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oh these cute wigs of yours <3 I'm having quite much similar hopes for the Xmas holiday (two whole weeks, weeee!!!), let us hope we both get them to become true ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks, I hope you had a nice holiday too! :)

    VastaaPoista