SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

keskiviikko 28. toukokuuta 2014

Hello again!

It has been way too long time since my last blog post... The reason was that I lost the password and didn´t get in until now. Luckily even now then! :)

There has been a lot of change in the doll family since my last post... And still new dolls on the way. I´m looking forward to get Nefer Kane´s Mystery human and Baby Humpty home, and also there is a new Blythe doll on the way, in layaway at the moment. I was thrilled to see one of my newer favourite custom dolls available, Buganville´s Wicker, previously owned by Tiina. Wonderful!


The newest arrivals in this year have been awesome, mostly artist dolls I have been dreaming of!

Two skinny little women: Heartstrung Ruse and BJTales Phantom. Both of them I painted myself, and also opened a bit Ruse´s eyes.

 

Cerisedolls Ninon, which I´ve been wishing for since I saw the first photos of the handmade doll. Magdalena is elegant and girly, but a bit shy young lady.


Connie Lowe´s Sprocket Glee, I just couldn´t resist that sweet smile!


I also bought Leeke Ashley head - missed the one I owned previously. Such a sweet bobble-head!

Also I got home Prairie Posie Blythe, Icy doll and made an interesting combination of Blythe head and plump body of some odd Mimi Bobeck doll (apologies for her nudity in photo). Poor little Tiny Betsy McCall doll arrived when I had already lost hope - it took 6 months of her to get home since she was first sent to me.



The spring has been busy one, but there is still something done and new in my Etsy, too. I hope to find also time for my own dolls soon...







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti