SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

maanantai 6. tammikuuta 2014

Happy New Year 2014!


Happy New Year 2014 for everyone! I´ve had lovely long holidays here, and have not been much home - also had not at all so much dolly time as I had imagined to have. I managed to make a face-up for Cissy, my M-line Minifee Chloe, and took some photos though. Here she is with her sister Cosette, which also is Chloe but with modded open eyes and A-line body. They look cute together!



Today I have been sewing wigs and hopefully will get the waiting orders completed soon. I´m waiting for the new mohair order to arrive, it seems like forever to come this time! I even wished it to arrive before Christmas, but no chance, I haven´t even got the customs info about it... Blah. I hope my customers are more patient than I feel right now.

I wish everyone will have a lovely year and all the dreams and hopes of us all would come true during this year. :) Hugs for you all, and keep checking my Etsy shop, I´m making some new wigs there, too.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti