SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

tiistai 8. tammikuuta 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

My new year started in a way I didn´t quite expect - just less than four days I had already two dolls and three bodies ordered... Whoops. Especially funny as I just thought there shouldn´t be any more non-planned boughts. And after that there is also a head on the way for the headless body.

But now I try to keep myself from buying any extra things... ;) We´ll see how long it will take to make a next catch... For my wishlist, I´ve been lucky having almost all of my dream dolls already, or to arrive soon, but still there are many wishs to wait to be true, like Dust of Dolls Appi Meel, and Leeke Ashley. I love so many artist dolls, that I am afraid there will be many and many more temptations... But at least these are nice temptations!


I wish for myself and you all, that this year would become a wonderful, prosperous and glorious time that we can think afterwards with smiles and grateful heart. I already feel that way for last year, and hope the same for the future!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti