SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

sunnuntai 23. syyskuuta 2012

LDoll Festival is getting closer...


Just a moment ago it seemed to be so far away but now it´s just two weeks and we´ll be in Lyon, France at LDoll Festival!

I will be there with a doll hobbyist friend Immarre, and our table is number 42, "Jardin des Rêves". I was just today planning the table decorations... We hope it will be sweet and dreamy, like the name "Garden of dreams". I hope many people will come to meet us there!
 
I will put for sale tibetan mohair wigs and clothes for yo-sd and tiny sized dolls mostly, and Immarre has wonderful historical clothing and hats for mostly the bigger dolls.

Here you can find Immarre´s Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Minspiration

And this is the website of the festival: http://www.ldollfestival.com/

I am also excited about the contests in the festival. In the raffle there are gorgeous prizes and also I got in the photography contest with the theme "Illusion". I am so happy and crossing my fingers to be lucky. But I consider myself lucky anyway, as I got chance to get in the event! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti