SweetNeat Crafts

SweetNeat Crafts

keskiviikko 15. kesäkuuta 2011

Summer Holiday notice


Just wanted to let the possible buyers to know this, even still I added the same text to my Etsy.

~ * ~

Please notice that I will be on my summer holiday from 20th June to 3rd July 2011, so if you send private message or purchase my item before it, I can answer or send the items to you before my holiday. If not, I will ship in beginning of July. Thank you for your patience.

~ * ~

Can´t wait my holiday to start! And my little ones also got something interesting to show you - the adorablest little carrying case ever. It is originally a box for Moomin puzzles, but I gave the puzzles for the day care children to play and kept the box myself for my dolls. ^^ The pics on the cover are from one of my favourite children´s books "Who Will Comfort Toffle?" ("Kuka lohduttaisi Nyytiä" in Finnish) by Tove Jansson, 1960.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti